Designed to self-right itself if turned upside down.
The Pro-Light liferafts comply with ISO9650-1 standard (Type1, Group A), fully accepted by ISAF Utilizing a new composite material to build strong and durable compact liferafts specifically designed for offshore use. All Sea-Safe rafts come with a 12 year warranty when serviced at least every 3 years by an authorized Sea-Safe service facility.
- Weighing 10% less than previous models, but with greater strength
- Approved according to ISAF ISO9650-1 (Type 1, Group A)
- Easy access boarding ramp, ladder, and handholds
- High visibility- LED Exterior -and Interior Light
- Equipped with integral water ballast bags
- 3-zone fully separated inflation chambers
- Rainwater collection
- SOLAS reflective strips across entire structure
- Supplied with an emergency pack that meets minus 24hr specs
- 0.5 liter per person emergency drinking water
- Optional grab bag for plus 24hr requirement
Comprehensive canopy and openings that allow easy access for boarding, spotting, fresh air, etc. All while keeping the inside dry
Natural rubber flooring is covered with a complex insulator of close cell foam coated with aluminum film to create a warm barrier between the occupants and a cold ocean.
All Sea Safe liferafts come standard vacuum packed at time of order for the freshest dates, and
are available in Valise or Fiberglass Container with HRU (Hydrostatic Release), with optional stainless steel cradle.
4 – 6 – 8 Persons
|Description||Valise Model #||Valise Dimensions||Valise Weight (lbs)||Valise MSRP||Container Model #||Container Dimensions||Container Weight (lbs)||Container MSRP|
|4 Person Pro-Light Self-Righting||DXPLSR4VR||14 5/8" X 25 5/8"||75||$2,399.00||DXPLSR4CR||28 1/2” X 19 1/2” X 10 1/2"||85||$2,599.00|
|6 Person Pro-Light Self-Righting||DXPLSR6VR||17" X 30"||90||$2,599.00||DXPLSR6CR||30 1/2” X 19 1/2” X 11 1/4”||101||$2,999.00|
|8 Person Pro-Light Self-Righting||DXPLC8VR||17" X 30"||101||$2,999.00||DXPLSR8CR||30 3/4” X 19 1/2” X 12 5/8”||118||$3,199.00|